Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Prankster

Last week, a children's book author (Diana Shore) came to visit Dennis' school. I sent him with money to purchase one of her books which she autographed for him. He chose a book called "How to Drive Your Sister Crazy." He told me "since I don't have a sister, I'm going to use this book to drive you crazy, Mom, and you are not allowed to read it." I didn't think any more about it until he begged me to take a shower tonight, describing my stinkiness in great detail including test sniffs of my arm and serious facial contortions at my supposed aroma. I noticed he was holding the book behind his back, thumb marking the page where it describes how to flush the toilet while your sister is showering to sudden,y change the water temperature. I laughed at his foiled plan, genius though it was, and agreed when he asked me if he could try the trick on his dad in the morning.

No comments: