Wednesday, February 6, 2013

according to the package directions

I was doing some work on the craft supply room this afternoon and returned to my office to see Dennis sitting at my desk, busily working on my calendar. He had opened a package of Fun Tak, that putty that we use to stick things to the walls at church. I noticed two strips of tack were missing. I saw one strip holding a polka dot nail file to my printer. The other was rolled into a ball and looked much like a hunk of blue play-doh sitting by my phone. I said his name in an accusatory tone, and he replied "what...it says 'Fun Tak' on the package. I was just having fun with it." There was no way to reply to that really, so I just agreed with him. My calendar for next Saturday says "Mommy and Dennis Day". I wish it could be so, but he'll have to share me with the 3rd & 4th graders that I'm taking to play Laser Tag.

No comments: