Wednesday, March 13, 2013

birthday eve

Tomorrow a six year old will be living here. He's been celebrating for days, with an awesome party on Saturday with many of his friends. Cards and gifts have been arriving by mail. He is a loved little boy!

I'm proud of the prankster he's turned out to be. He loves a good joke. If we are snuggling in my bed (before he goes to his bed) and I lean up to get something, he will quickly and stealthily stick his hand in the spot I vacated so that I will lean back on it. He knows I hate this, and he laughs every time. I can't believe I still fall for it.

Tomorrow is Math & Science Day at his school, and parents are invited. We are very excited to be able to go. What a fun way to celebrate being born on Pi Day! Friday we get to do the cupcakes-at-school thing, and more partying will follow at the lake that evening. It must be fun to be Dennis!

No comments: